Spectators park in Gate 3A and enter on foot through Competitor Gate
Access All Areas
* * * * * * * * * *
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
* * * * * * * * * *
IT’S BACK! On the tail of the hugely successful Chase the 8, we are excited to introduce Chase the Case – a handicap event aimed at all street cars and bikes where anyone can win!
Whether you enter your daily drive, a weekend weapon or any other modified car or bike, you can win this “dial your own time” event and take home your share of $10,000 in prize money.
Bring a car or bike and try your hand at $4-grand for your class! You will get several practice runs to learn the time that you can do, you then set your handicap, and closest to their chosen time wins!
If you get knocked out in an early round, don’t worry – you can buy back in, giving you more chances to win the grand prize!
4 wheeled vehicles
Open to all 4 wheeled vehicles – except Prime Movers, Quad Bikes, Junior Dragsters, or Off Road vehicles.
Open to all Motorcycles
Entry Fee - $99 (plus $10 for non ANDRA License holders)
Buy Backs - $75 (rounds 1 & 2 only)
- Entry is limited to 150 cars and 150 motorcycles so don’t delay and jump online and get your entry in today.
- Racing will be over the 1/8th mile and handicaps will be Dial Your Own (DYO) so everyone has a even chance of winning!
- Must be able to run back to back over approx. 9 rounds of racing.
- No Tow vehicles – all cars and bikes must return under their own power.
- To race your car you need Helmet / Long Pants (No Holes) / Shoes and Socks (over the ankle) / Long Sleeve Shirt. Your car will need a minimum of a Lap/Sash Seat belt and an overflow bottle on the Radiator.
- To race your Bike you need a Full Face Helmet / Gloves / Leather or purpose made riding Jacket / Long pants no holes / boots that cover the ankles.
|Win – $4000||Win – $4000|
|R/up – $500||R/up = $500|
|Semi Final – $150||Semi Final – $150|
…and that’s it… Easy as… now let’s have some fun and Chase that CA$E!!!
We look forward to seeing you, your mates and your ride at Perth Motorplex on Saturday the 26th February for our Chase the Case Shootout!
If you have never entered an event online before click on the button below for instructions